Friday, March 20, 2015

Busy Spring

Once again time has danced its merry way to another month and I have not written a word on my blog.  That is not to say that I haven't written a word because I have written several thousand...somewhere in the neighborhood of 22,000 but then again, who's counting. Guess it must be me.

Add to the daily writing it has been a busy time getting out and meeting readers, old and new and promoting my newest book, Aglow Again, along with the other seven I've written. Have been doing that each weekend since mid January. Actually, meeting readers is the most pleasurable part of writing. Makes it all worthwhile to get good feed back and their wanting to know when the next one will be available.

In between times there are the critique meetings that are so helpful. Writing is a solitary task and getting feedback is important.

Also it is spring. Not only does a young man's fancy turn to thoughts of love, but windows have to be washed as well as curtains etc, etc (need I go on?)

Then again we are in the technological age and I should be using the technology available to spread the word about my books. But, what's a woman to do if she is technology challenged????? I try but when I hear what some other writers are doing it's like they are speaking another language. Spending time to trying figure out how use certain programs is frustrating to the max.

So now that I have vented and accomplished some of the spring cleaning ritual I think it is time to put up my feet and grab a good book. Will put off learning some new technology until later...or when I absolutely have to.

No comments: