Friday, November 21, 2014

Catching up

The trip to Arizona was informative and I had great plans to share but suddenly the Thanksgiving Holiday is creeping up on me, had to take several on line classes for my part-time job, get the house ready for the upcoming holidays and squeeze in writing time.

Not complaining. I really do love this time of year and look forward to it with great anticipation but need to do better time management or figure out how to add more hours to the day.

When I figure out how to do this I promise to share. In the mean time I'll keep plugging along and look for interesting topics while I do.

The next item on my "To Learn" list is how to add pictures to a blog. I have learned how to send them to Facebook and email so I am making some progress. Guess I put that on my what-to-do- in-my-spare-time list, which is between 2:00-4:00 in the morning. Unfortunately my powers of concentration have waned considerably by then.

No comments: