Sunday, October 19, 2014

Odd things that come to mind

It started yesterday when I was glancing through Mental Floss  which provides instant knowledge with which to dazzle people at cocktail parties, bar-b-q's-bridal showers etc. Reading that was the spring board to getting my mind stimulated...or did it?

First on my list is the topic of the front inside car windows. The most important window for the driver. Right? Why is it so darn difficult to clean? By the time you maneuver your body around to hit the entire area you need to call your chiropractor to get back into shape. Makes you wonder if it's worth it.

The other thought had to do with gadgets. Our kitchens are filled with them. Some are used and others are stored to be put in the next yard sale box. My latest addition to the gadget purchase is an apple corer. I love apples but really dislike biting into one and would get my trusty paring knife and cut the apple into sections. Then I was walking through the grocery store and saw the corer dangling from a hook (by the applesauce display no less) so I broke down and bought a corer. .The jury is still out on whether or not it was a good purchase, but I'm beginning to think positive.

Last on my list is recycling. I do love my recycle bin. I fill it with all kinds of goodies like newspaper, magazines, tin cans, plastic containers etc. It is good for these items to be reused in some capacity and I am happy to do my part. My only question is where can I recycle old underwear? Can it be recycled?

I am going to leave you with that thought until next time.

No comments: